AORN of Pittsburgh Annual Education Scholarship, 2016
SCHOLARSHIP GUIDELINES AND APPLICATION
AORN of Pittsburgh will award one $500.00 scholarships for one of its members to support educational advancement of our membership. To apply the following criteria must be met:
- Must be a member of AORN, 2 years of membership.
- 2 years of Perioperative experience.
- 100 word or less – What does being an AORN member means to you?
- Needs to enroll in an accredited school, BSN, MS or Doctorate.
- Nursing related field for degree.
- Must submit proof of completion of course with passing grade, must have completed class in 2016 calendar year.
- Application must be submitted by Jan 31, 2017.
- Each member is eligible for only one scholarship, once in a 5-year period.
Please email Janet Szczerbienski or any officer for an application: email@example.com
The education committee and board will review all applications and documentation. Recipients will be awarded the scholarship at the May AORN meeting.
Please submit application to the President Elect of the chapter, Janet Szczerbienski: firstname.lastname@example.org
No handwritten or faxed applications will be accepted. Only email applications will be accepted.
AORN of Pittsburgh, Chapter 3902 Scholarship Application
Email Address: _____
Phone Number: _____
AORN Membership Number: ________
College or University Attending: ______
Please list local and or national AORN activities: _____
Please submit the answer to the following question in 100 words or less. What does being an AORN member mean to you?
No handwritten or faxed applications will be accepted. Only email applications will be accepted
Janet Szczerbienski: email@example.com
 Revised June 2016Filed Under: Articles, Latest News, Uncategorized,